Thursday 19 September 2019

Data Loader With Zulu Open JDK 11 Installation


Data Loader version 45 and above now require users to install Zulu OpenJDK where as prior versions required Java Runtime Environment (JRE).

Please find the below steps for successful installation :

1.Download the “.msi” file as highlighted below.
Note : Download as per the latest version

2.Download the data loader from Salesforce.



3.After download,unzip and execute - “install.bat”

4.Create new folder / Allow in the default folder to install.


5.After successful installation ,You will get like below.

6.After installing the icon on the desktop.

7.Finally,Data Loader is ready to work.


For more details ,Please refer

17 comments:

  1. It may be helpful for data storage but for large data I recommend to use data room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... This Blog really helped me istalling Zulu for Data Loader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have installed ZULU open jdk 11 and dataloader in same way but still I am getting the error that Zulu OpenJDK is not installed. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000lW21QAE

      Delete
  4. I do not see the .msi install file as shown in your screen capture. it only has a .zip to download? Where do I get the .msi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. under java package click jdk.. you will see msi file

      Delete
  5. I reached the msi in https://www.redhat.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys as mentioned in the previous thread, we have to download the .msi to install the zulu JDK. I just did it and data loader installed successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am trying to install on a mac, so are these the same instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not see the .msi install file as shown in your screen capture. it only has a .zip to download? Where do I get the .msi?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I successfully installed the Zulu jdk and, it appeared, Data Loader. But I had entered Yes to create a shortcut and add a desktop icon but neither happened. When I go to the default folder I installed to, there isn't any executable to open it.

    ReplyDelete